There was some encouraging economic news for the UK overnight, but a trade setup for a GBP short followed - for those that were patient.
An issue that arises for traders is... we have other obligations and need to leave our trading desks.   I had not reached my target by the time I needed to go out today, so I had a decision to make.  Do I take my profits now or tighten up my stop and hope that the market will move down to my target?  It's never a good idea to get greedy.  There's an old Wall Street adage that goes..."pigs get fat but hogs get slaughtered".  I did not want to risk more pips than I was still trying to gain, so I closed the trade.   If you've made money with a good trade and have to go out - take your profits or use a really tight stop to avoid giving it back.  The market will always be there tomorrow.


www.privateforexcoaching.com

With the first 2 days of the week having tighter ranges than usual, look for a more active market as the week continues.  Be patient and only trade when the setups present themselves.

Good luck in your trading!

Questions are always welcomed!

Michael
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Forex Tips and Tricks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger