A number of the major pairs reached our Target 2 overnight.  I didn't like the setups, so I didn't trade them.   When a currency pair breaks out above the Asian session high or low and runs, it is best to let it go.  "It's never a good idea to chase a trade." - my mentor always said.  He trades in the tens of billions of dollars, so I maintain his words of wisdom in the forefront of my brain, before I take trades.  This rang through loud and clear for the UK session.  "The market will always be there tomorrow..." he would add.



Good luck with your trading.  Stay disciplined and patient.

Michael  www.privateforexcoaching.com
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Forex Tips and Tricks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger