It was all New York today.  I didn't take any trades for 2 reasons.  Firstly, I had computer issues at the beginning of the session and secondly, with the delayed economic major news releases, price was already too close to my targets.

Years ago, it would have frustrated me to have missed a large move... not anymore.  The market isn't going anywhere and it will be there long after I have left this world.  There is always going to be another trade.  Secondly, it was the North American session when the currencies really moved the most and that was after the US News and the EUR was well beyond my targets.



Good luck with your trading!

 Back tomorrow...

Michael  www.privateforexcoaching.com

Questions  Michael@privateforexcoaching.com


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Forex Tips and Tricks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger